Conference Planning Team
- Members: Fran Anderson, Alice Belling, Anne Boynton, Connie Goldman, Pat Hoertdoerfer (chair), Mike Hughes, Carol Scott-Kassner
- Responsibilities: Plan and coordinate all components of Conference with effective communication and support of volunteers to ensure success.
- Chairperson: Pat Hoertdoerfer
- Responsible for the ease and co-ordinated action of core Team and the entire committee structure.
- Is ex-officio member of sub-committees
- Accountable to the Sage-ing Guild Coordinating Circle (or to Executive Committee)
- Coordinating Circle liaison/Chair Carol Scott-Kassner
- Conduit and catalyst of communications around major Conference decisions and financial matters between Conference Team and Sage-ing Guild Coordinating Circle
- Members: Fran Anderson, Pat Hoertdoerfer, Carol Scott-Kassner
- Responsibilities: The Budget Committee and CC treasurer handle all finances and determine how much can be spent and where, and will set the registration fees.
- Members: Ina Albert, Alice Belling, Jann Freed, Connie Goldman, Judith Helburn, Mike Hughes, Deborah Windrum
- Responsibilities: The planning of an interesting and multi-dimensional program and the coordination of all conference functions is the job of the Program Committee.
- Members: Elwia Beaudette, Oliver Beaudette, Charlann Buchmeier, Nancy Gray-Hemstock (chair), Lisa Mann, Jeanne Marsh, Zora Natanblut, Jim Riley, Julia Riley, Jeanne Schnell
- Responsibilities: The Hospitality Committee will work with Conference Chair and SG website coordinator and keep current information (transportation to/from airports) and relative resources available online. The Hospitality Committee will be host for conference participants at all functions. They will welcome all participants, guests, members of the press, et al and distribute Conference materials.
- Members: Ron Pevny (with Conscious Aging Alliance)
- Responsibilities: The Publicity Committee has a two-fold duty: promotion of conference to gain maximum attendance (focusing attention on the important goals and objectives) and the publicizing of the conference.
- Rituals & Celebrations:
- Members: Anne Boynton (chair), Lucia Leck, Pat Lewis
- Responsibilities: The Rituals/Celebrations Committee has major responsibility for planning and designing, implementing and recruiting leaders for Opening ceremony, Closing ceremony and other celebratory times throughout conference.
- Service Project:
- Members: David Rozell (chair)
- Responsibilities: A Conference service project will engage participants in meaningful ways highlighting Sage-ing values and practices.
- Members: Fran Anderson, Peggy Moody
- Responsibilities: The Registration Committee will be in charge of setting up whatever facilities and materials are necessary for smooth running Conference registration.
- Materials & Packets:
- Members: ???
- Responsibilities: Compile the complete program schedule including plenary sessions, workshops, business meetings, social functions, time for viewing exhibits, and time for various Lake Junaluska recreational activities in packets for participants.
- Members: Fran Anderson, Alice Belling
- Responsibilities: They will develop Conference Scholarship form, collect applications and award scholarships fairly.